For Mclean VA. Buyers & Collectors –
Our staff has a combined 100 years of Numismatic and Precious Metals experience. We stock a large selection of US and Foreign coins for investors and collectors, rare and collectible currency, custom and estate jewelry, cameos, and other collectible items. We also stock a variety of bullion products including Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins, bars, and 90% silver coins. Our prices are competitive with any dealer nationwide. And as a bonus, the State of Virginia exempts all bullion and coin related sales from Use Tax on any transaction that exceeds the sale price of $1,000.
- US & World Coins & Currency
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Bullion Investments – Bars, Coins, 90% Silver Bags
- Stock of Gold & Silver Eagles, Pandas, Koalas, Maple Leaf’s, Krugerrands & More
- Constantly Changing Stock
- Appointments or Walk In
For Mclean VA. Sellers –
Ready to sell your coin collection or gold or silver bullion? Cameo Coins is established as one of the area’s strongest cash buyers serving McLean, Tysons Corner, Fairfax County and the entire DC Metro area. We buy single pieces to entire estates.
- See List of What We Buy
- Accurate Fair Appraisals – Appointment Appreciated
- Holder of Fairfax County Precious Metals Buyer’s License -24 Years
- Member, PCGS and NGC Grading Services
- Numismatic Contributor to Personal Property Appraisals - Court and Probate
McLean, Virginia Interesting Facts –
Located in Fairfax County, Northern Virginia, McLean was named after John Roll McLean, former owner and publisher and of The Washington Post. It is bordered by the Potomac River and the town of Vienna VA and incorporates the zip codes 22101 and 22102 and much on the Tysons Corner area. The 48,000 people living in McLean have a medium income of $195,000 making it the 3rd most wealthy city in the USA. Langley is an area of McLean that is headquarters for Central Intelligence Agency.